|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Independent Preschool 3-4yrs 4wk
Girls/Boys Independent Child Preschool Beginner Gymnastics Course starts w/c12th Nov
4 week Term £32 - gymnasts train without parents/guardians. (If they need parental support they must go in the Adult and Child class instead)
Starts week 1, 12th Nov-18th Nov
Runs 4 consecutive weeks ending on week 4, 3rd-9th Dec
Gymnasts must be able to attend all 4 weeks
Gymnasts may only attend the one class booked per week.
Non refundable course
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - once all spaces are taken the next course dates will start Jan 2019 and spaces released Dec 2018 online.
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Please select your class, this is the class your gymnast will attend for the 4 week course. At the end of the 4 week course your gymnast will continue in this class.
2. Enter your gymnasts name on the customer name
3. Pay for the class and check your email is correct
4. After booking all customers will need to complete an online membership registration form, this includes gymnast details and also emergency and medical details pluys club agreements. This must be completed within 24 hours of making the class payment otherwise the place will be lost.
What to wear and what to do on the first class:
1. Please arrive 5 minutes early for your first session.
2. Introduce yourself to reception and sign your gymnast in the signing in sheet.
3. Take your gymnast down to the warm up room and wait for your class coach.
4. After their coach registers them in please go to the Loft (parents/guardians are) Viewing is available from the loft 2 consecutive weeks of every month and also throughout the month from the reception windows.
5. Gymnasts need to wear a leotard or leotard and shorts/leggings for girls and boys need to wear shorts and tshirt or boys leo and shorts.
6. There are free lockers on site for clothing, please bring a combination padlock and ensure lockers are emptied each session.